четвъртък, 24 септември 2015 г.

Hair Care | 2015

Hello ladies!

Today I'll show you the products that I use on my hair!



These are just part of the products that I use most of the time. Let's not waste time with unnecessary comments and let's start showing you the products ...


These are shampoo, conditioner, mask and beauty balm from AVON's Advance Techniques series.
The shampoo, beauty balm and the hair conditioner are from the subseries Absolute Perfection BB, and the mask - Supreme Oils.
I can't tell what the BB-series smell like but the aroma is incredibly fresh and soft and the most important it's that is lasting. All the products from Supreme Oils contain 5 great oils - Macadamia seed, camellia seed, almond, grape seed and lettuce. The aroma is a little bit stronger. I can't say that their is much of an effect from the oils, I'm more pleased with the conditioner. And now few words for the beauty balm - it can be used on a wet hair as well as on a dry hair (I don't recommend it, because the hair looks like sticks,
if you use too much).
Truly the hair becomes easier to comb and it gets softer, especially is great for dry hair.



These are shampoo and conditioner from LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS. I use the green series which is for oily hair. It contains jasmine milk - know with it's moisturizing properties and the white clay is know with its deep cleaning and balancing properties. I prefer these shampoo and conditioner than AVON's. They work better on my hair and it doesn't get that much oily.


This is a product from AVON's Planet Spa series which I still haven't tried because of its strong smell. It's an oil which has to be used before you wash your hair with shampoo. It contains olive oil which maybe for me is too strong and I don't like how it smells but I think that it would be effective on dry hair. If I get the courage to use it, I'll give my opinion 😃


And this is the winner of favorite hair products! It's a leave-in conditioner from Schwarzkopf's GLISS Hair Repair series. As it says on it, its for overstressed straw hair 😃, which is true! It smells great! I love using it every time after I wash my hair. I use it even when my hair is dry because my hair likes to get tangled and I use it before applying any heat like hairdryer and curling iron. This spray is a win from the lottery and I recommend it to everyone with hair problems!

Well that was for today, short review of the products that I use on my hair.

***

Soon I'll make a blog about two new products from Sleek from which I'm more than happy!

Don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram 
and subscribe on  YouTube!

За контакт: radost0501@gmail.com

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар